Pointless? By DannyDarko

Just a little space to put my views out there about games. Sometimes they'll be new, sometimes they'll be old and sometimes they might be about theories and philosophies about gaming in general. Hope you like it.

Enjoy,
DannyDarko x

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New to blogging!

As the title of the post suggests, I am new to blogging. I don't know what a blog should say or whether people read them, but I'm gonna write this one anyway. I wanted to share my enthusiasm and opinions on certain videogames that I have played/read about over the last few years, not just in a reviewing sense, but discussing their political, social and cultural messages/importance too. Maybe I'll open that up to other genres (such as the titillating Henry IV that I'm currently making my way through.)

Anyway, just a slight introduction there. Any suggestions would be welcome, but first it's my search for the first reader... which will probably be someone I know.

DannyDarko

No comments:

Post a Comment